Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help
The Kress Inn extends a special invite to all guests traveling to the area to visit the Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help in Champion, Wis. We are located just 20 minutes from the shrine where the faithful have been traveling for more than a century to seek the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary. We also offer transportation to and from the shrine for a fee (based on availability).
The Kress Inn is in located on the campus of St. Norbert College, the only Catholic and Norbertine college in the world.
Prayer and contemplation are core aspects of Norbertine life and you will find opportunities for both during your stay with us. The picturesque campus and surrounding area give our guests the unique chance for quiet reflection or prayer gathered with others.
- Daily Mass at Old St. Joseph Church, the St. Norbert College parish. (2 blocks)
- Adoration and personal prayer in the Oratory of Old St. Joseph Church at St. Norbert College. (2 blocks)
- Access to the St. Teresa of Avila reflection lounge located in Todd Wehr Hall at St. Norbert College. (1 block)
- Access to the Shrine of St. Mary, located near the banks of the Fox River at St. Norbert College. (3 blocks)
- Access to the Shakespeare Garden, a beautiful setting for reflection and prayer at St. Norbert College. (1 block)
- Daily mass at the Norbertine Center for Spirituality, home to the Norbertine Order and the National Shrine of St. Joseph. (1.5 miles)
- Access to the outdoor prayer labyrinth at the Donald J. Schneider Stadium. (1 mile)
Visit our destination guide web page for more information on local attractions, shopping and dining.
"DOCERE VERBO ET EXEMPLO"
TO TEACH BY WORD AND EXAMPLE